Saturday, July 28, 2012

Guten Morgen Linz


Although I've been in Linz for several weeks, only yesterday I managed to find the city park - quiet and peaceful place, ideal to make a pics for the blog. A few minutes before the photoshot, I went to a lovely boutique called Lia Peroni, where I bought a new pair of sandals (you can see them on pics). I love sales!! :) 

Chociaz w Linz jestesmy juz od kilku tygodni dopiero wczoraj udalo nam sie znalesc park - ciche i spokojne miejsce, idealne na zrobienie paru szybkich zdjec. Kilka minut przed sesja udalo mi sie kupic cudne sandaly w butiku Lia Peroni (kocham wyprzedaze!!) - ktore teraz mozecie zobaczyc na zdjeciach. :)










 Dress - T by Alexander Wang (similar here)
Belt - Mulberry (similar here
Sunglasses - Louis Vuitton
Sandals - Ioannis (similar here)





No comments:

Post a Comment