Monday, August 20, 2012

Budapest Day 1



Just spent the last 4 days in beautiful Budapest! The whole while the weather was amazing and I really enjoyed my time there! On the first day I decided that it would be nice to combine sightseeing with shopping and after a quick ask here and there I found out that Andrassy street is the perfect place for that - blocks and blocks of designer boutiques. I managed to sneak in my camera and took some photos of the collections in Dolce&Gabbana, Burrbery, Gucci and Louis Vitton. I was really impressed with new D&G bags. Although am I the only person that thinks that some of the bags look like Chanel 2.55?? I was wearing my Marni for H&M top - I bought it ages ago, but I have never had a chance to actually wear it, so I thought that shopping day in Budapest will be a perfect day for its debut. I combined it with my Chanel brooch, which I converted into a necklace , Levi's shorts and my favourite MCQ shoes :) I hope you will enjoy my pics!

Ostatnie 4 dni spedzilam w przepieknym Budapeszcie. Pogoda byla niesamowita i jestem oczarowana tym miastem. Pierwszego dnia postanowilam polaczyc zwiedzanie ze sklepowym szalenstwem i udalam sie na ulice Andrassy - gdzie mozna znalezc butiki najwiekszych designer'ow. Udalo mi sie nawet "przemycic" moja kamere i zrobic zdjecia rzeczy z nowych kolekcji Dolce&Gabbana, Burrbery, Gucci i Louis Vitton. Bylam pod wielkim wrazeniem nowych toreb od D&G. Czy tylko mi sie wydaje, ze przypominaja one nieco Chanel 2.55? Tego milego dnia mialam na sobie Marni for H&M top, ktory kupilam wieki temu ale dopiero teraz udalo mi sie go zalozyc. Polaczylam go z naszyjnikiem od Chanel, szortami Levi's oraz moimi ukochanymi butami od MCQ!  Mam nadzieje, ze spodobaja wam sie zdjecia oraz moj zestaw :)











Amazing Giuseppe Zanotti flip flops, unfortunately only in size 36 :(
Dolce&Gabbana SS12 and A/W12 Clothes, Bags and Shoes











Burberry A/W 12 - Bags and Shoes





Louis Vuitton A/W 12 - Bags and Shoes




Gucci A/W 12 Shoes



Top - Marni for H&M
Shorts - Levi's
Shoes - Alexander McQueen
Necklace - Chanel 

No comments:

Post a Comment