Saturday, July 7, 2012

Red on my mind


Yesterday's outfit for a serious dinner. I wore this lovely red peplum skirt for the very first time and I really liked the way it fit me. Combination of white and red, plus black accessories are a good and  safe option especially for a meeting with my boyfriend's parents. I came back super happy from the dinner -  the meeting went great and I felt great in my outfit . I hope you will like it too.

Wczorajszy stroj na powazna kolacje. Po raz pierwszy zalozylam ta czerwona spodnice i naprawde podobal mi sie koncowy efekt. Bialy i czerwony oraz czarne dodatki to dobra i dosc bezpieczna opcja szczegolnie na spotkanie z rodzicami chlopaka.  Calosc swietnie spolgrala. Z kolacji wrocilm zadowolona bo i spotkanie sie udala i stroj sie spisal. Mam nadzieje, ze wam tez sie spodoba.









 Top - H&M
Shirt - H&M
Peplum skirt - ZARA
Shoes - Ted Baker
Belt - Michael Kors
Bag - Mulberry 




No comments:

Post a Comment