Sunday, July 1, 2012

When you don't know where to start...start from CHANEL


I'm pretty sure there is no woman in the world that does not love Chanel. During my few days in London, I managed to break my shyness and I went to the amazing Chanel boutique in Bond Street (this street is incredible, you can find the best brands and designers there - I fell in love with this street). Chanel store,  itself is magical: jewellery, sunglasses and handbags - it feels like they are winking at you - asking you to buy something. I felt like a kid in a candy store! I just couldn't take my eyes off from the amazing Chanel bags. Chanel 2.55 miracle of miracles - I had a chance to check it in different sizes and colours. I wanted to stay there forever and enjoy the miracle of Chanel. In the end...I went back home with a tiny gift from my boyfriend. And I love...loooove....LOOOVE it.

Chyba nie ma kobiety na swiecie ktora nie kochalaby CHANEL. Podczas mojego kilku dniowego pobytu w Londynie, przelamalam moja niesmialosc i sama wybralam sie do butiku CHANEL na niesamowitym BOND STREET (ta ulica jest cudowna mozna na niej znalezc wszystkie najlepsze marki na swiecie - zakochalam sie w niej). Sklep Chanel sam w sobie jest magiczny, bizuteria, okulary i torebki mrugaja do ciebie. Czulam sie jak dziecko w sklepie ze slodyczami! Nie moglam oderwac oczu od torebek. Chanel 2.55 cudo nad cudami - ogladalam ja w roznych rozmiarach i kolorach i nie moglam sie naptrzec. W rezultacie....do domu wrocilam z malym prezentem od mojego chlopaka. Kocham... kochaaaam....KOOOOCHAM moj prezent!!!







Jewellery - Chanel
Blazer - Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment